To get caught up...
- Accident was complete stress that lead to me quitting Team Marsh for financial reasons.
- Accident lead to stress from work with having to take time off for doctor's appointments.
- Accident lead to awesome boyfriend helping me buy a new to me, used car.
- Accident lead to me, attempting to save money and waiting to join a training group until we get back from Hawaii.
- I have an eating disorder :) I stress eat.
- Hawaii is in less than a month.
I stress eat, as most women do. There's just something about me NEVER maintaining my goal weight. I get there, and stay for ONE day, then start binge eating. I've been on a binge eating frenzy for the past MONTH! I'm just gonna put it out there. I get to 128, then shoot back up. I'm sitting at 136. Yes, I said it. My weight for all the world to see. You can definitely tell when you see me. The pooch is back :)
Going back to basics...
Run: 35 minutes~3+ miles
Not gonna wear Garmin, and going to attempt to get back to 128 for Hawaii.
T minus 23 days.