Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blog Smog

I always have these clever ideas and thoughts and think, "That would be a funny blog." But never get around to taking the time to sit down and type it out. Days pass and turn into weeks, and then turn into months. Going to try and attempt to keep up with blogging. Going to try and go back to the basics.

To get caught up...
  • Accident was complete stress that lead to me quitting Team Marsh for financial reasons.
  • Accident lead to stress from work with having to take time off for doctor's appointments.
  • Accident lead to awesome boyfriend helping me buy a new to me, used car.
  • Accident lead to me, attempting to save money and waiting to join a training group until we get back from Hawaii.
  • I have an eating disorder :) I stress eat.
  • Hawaii is in less than a month.

I stress eat, as most women do. There's just something about me NEVER maintaining my goal weight. I get there, and stay for ONE day, then start binge eating. I've been on a binge eating frenzy for the past MONTH! I'm just gonna put it out there. I get to 128, then shoot back up. I'm sitting at 136. Yes, I said it. My weight for all the world to see. You can definitely tell when you see me. The pooch is back :)

Going back to basics...

Time: 6pm

Run: 35 minutes~3+ miles

Not gonna wear Garmin, and going to attempt to get back to 128 for Hawaii.

T minus 23 days.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fool!!! just because...

kirsten said...

You looked great on Sunday!