Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bulletpoint Updates :)

  • Adrian finished 2nd overall, 1st in his age group at Xterra Canyon Lake race. He now has 140 of the 150 points he needs to qualify for Nationals. He was behind the leader by only 1:09.
  • Adrian and I were rearended on Saturday and it's tweaked my back!! Mostly sore, but I did have sharp pain down my leg on Sunday afternoon. Argh... just what I need before the Ironman.
  • Ironman training is going, not very motivated, and I'm not going to lie. My workouts have been sub par lately.
  • I'm excited about the next adventure with Rogue after IM is over.
  • Trying to build up to doing as many REAL pushups as I can before July.
  • Ironman is 32 days away, and I'm excited!
  • A little bummed that I only have 2 more paychecks coming until Ironman, wow, the time flew fast.
  • I'm looking forward to the lower budget "running only" budget after IM.
  • I cleaned my entire condo this morning before work.
  • I'm really looking forward to my first Splash and Dash tonight!!
  • Super excited about this weekends workouts... T3's Practiceman and Cap Tex :)

1 comment:

MW said...

FOOL!
i like your updates