Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ramblings...

Well work is going better, although still insanely busy. The more and more I look into the future months, the more it makes me nervous that the Ironman date couldn't have been at a more inopportune time. Then I realized that work is always going to be here, it's always going to be busy and there's never a good time :)

I stayed late last night and got a ton done, got here at 7am this morning, working through my lunch, have meetings upon meetings, and going to enjoy getting out of here on time to run with the girls. We'll run a few miles together, catch up on girly gossip, then head to swim class.

With working late last night, I did get home earlier than I would have if I would have gone to spin class. This enabled me to clean the grout in my tile in my 2nd bathroom :) Baking soda and vinegar works wonders for dirty grout :) I got to do a load of laundry, watch a couple reality shows and get some cleaning done at the house.

No comments: