Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Workout Updates

I'm finding that keeping track of my workouts is hard to do!! Here's what I can remember, I don't think I've updated my workouts for almost two weeks, so here's what I can recall.

Monday - March 2nd, ran 7 with Dee, then swim class. Nothing extraordinary stands out.

Tuesday - March 3rd worked late, no workout.

Wednesday - March 4th - run with swim class... or maybe just swim class, can't remember.

Thursday - March 5th - ditched workout for poker with buddies. I didn't win, but I made it to the final table and got to catch up with the guys and catch ALOT of grief for training and not playing poker :)

Friday - March 6th OFF day

Saturday - March 7th - see last post, rode 50 with Dee.

Sunday - March 8th - see last post, ran 10 miles. Very humblings run. I had to walk last 1.5 miles.

Monday - March 9th - ran for 40 minutes on the trail, then went to swim. I had an incredible workout. I got through the entire 2700 meters without fear of getting covered up by the tarp :) I also did my 300 meter TT in 6:05, which means I'm getting closer and closer to becoming a sub 2:00/100 meter swimmer! Chrissie even said that my last 100 was faster than my first. Good stuff. My form is getting a ton better, Chrissie is finding less and less to critique me on. Now I'm looking forward to pushing myself and working on speed!!!

Tuesday - March 10th - core class with Chrissie and it was good. I could do 2-3 REAL pushups, but they weren't very good. I still can't go down very far, so I switched to my girl pushups. I always enjoy her core classes... I might venture to the Wed am in the coming weeks. Spin class was INSANE!! Not only was the class hard, but there were over 50 of us in there. I'm finally making friends, learning names, cracking jokes. I love it! 30 minute run after the bike with Elizabeth and Erin. Good stuff. My legs felt awesome! I could have kept running, I love that feeling. Running will always be my first love.

Wednesday - more to come, I get to pick her up!!! Planning on swim class tonight, no matter what the weather, I'm on a roll :)

No comments: