Monday, March 23, 2009

Thanks!

Thanks to all the personal emails and way to go's. I'm back on the horse, and excited about the next weekends event. My first 100 miler.

To go back and clarify some things from the previous post. Adrian and I figured out a few things regarding my new bike. It came with a 56 for the big chain ring up front. This was probably the cause for my legs giving out so early. I'm a SLOW rider, so I shouldn't be trying to push such a huge gear. Adrian doesn't even ride a 56, so I really shouldn't be. I made an appt with J&A and I'm getting re-fitted by Zane on Friday, in time for the next ride. The master link in my chain was bent, hence the chain problems.

I still love my bike, love the training, and know I can do this. I will 100% think of Saturday's ride out on the Ironman course. It will and has made me stronger.

Thanks for all your support :) Pity party is over, back to training :)

No comments: