Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday - November 3, 2009

Time: 5:30am
Duration: 1:01:43
Location: Rogue
Workout: 7 mile easy run with 4 strides
Distance: 7 miles (or on Map My Run 6.65)
Avg Pace: 8:49's or 9:16's (will wear Garmin for more accuracy from now on)
Weather: 50, nice and chilly but perfect for running!
People: Team Rogue, but ran alone
Comments: First team workout, woo hoo! I got there about 20 minutes early, played with the rope, attempted to stretch by watching what others were doing. I went to Happy Office Hours last night and decided to start with the 60 mile macro. I think I'm going to do the 70 and see how long I can keep it up :) Macro showed 4 for today, but once everyone convened, the shortest option was 7. So I did that. Pretty happy with how the run went. It felt good to run again. If the map was accurate, I ran 8:49's which is a shocker! I didn't believe it, so I mapped it out online and came out with 6.65. Even then, 9:16's is WAY faster than I've run in the last year!!

Maybe to running solo chasing people will do me some good. As people passed me, I tried to keep them in sight as long as I could before someone else would pass. Looking forward to this season.. it's gonna be a good one :)

No comments: