Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Monday - Run/Swim

Time: 5:30pm
Location: Town Lake Trail
People: Blondie :)
Workout: 30 minutes easy
Comments: I was exhausted all of yesterday. At work, I found myself yawning and just wanting to lay my head back on my chair to get a few minutes of shut eye. I thought about cancelling on Blondie, but decided maybe the short run would do some good. We met at the Mopac bridge, and just ran 30 minutes and called it a day. Good run, good conversation, great friend :)

Time: 7:10pm
Location: Lost Creek
People: T3 - Steve, Don (my lane partner), Vegas, Noah, Yvonne. I'm learning more names!!
Workout: 2800 meters of drills
Comments: I only made it 2600 and called it quits. The workout was good, and we did a ton of paddle/buoy drills which accentuates my weakling arms. I just need to get faster so I can finish the workouts. I'm still pretty slow and doing the entire workout is still hard to get accomplished because of time. The tarp was getting pulled on us last night, so we skipped the last 200 meters. Good workout, it's nice to get to know Don in my lane :)

No comments: