Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tuesday - Core/Spin

Time: 5:30pm
Location: T3
People: T3ers
Comments: 30 minutes of core... done :)

Time: 6:15pm
Location: T3
People: T3ers
Comments: Charles was the spin coach which was new for me. Class wasn't as hard as Chrissie's and Mo's normally are. I was able to do 99% of the class, except for the stand up portions. I'm getting better, but still need to build strength in my legs for that.

I woke up with a sore throat this morning, made an appt with doctor. I needed to pick a new doctor anyways because mine moved to Cedar Park and I'm not driving to BFE, so I switched to one south on Brodie, so it's close to work. I feel tired again and it's only Wednesday. I need to run and swim tonight and I'm pooped. I'm thinking I might just take the workouts easy tonight in case I'm starting to come down with something. We'll see...

No comments: