Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sweating like a pig

Anyone who runs with me knows I'm not a big sweater. During the spin class today, it was HOT! I think it was the humidity, but I could not stop sweating. I thought maybe because I had soup from the deli downstairs instead of my normal turkey sandwich caused it. Maybe I retained too much fluid from that and that was the cause of me pouring sweat. It was gross. And of course I forgot a towel, so I was dripping everywhere.

After the workout, the entire T3 floor was covered in dew/sweat. It looked pretty gross. Another reason why I don't do Wednesday core yet :)

Adrian got me a Garmin cadence monitor for my Garmin. He took the old one off my bike and switched the new one to the back wheel so I can use it for spin classes. OMG, what a difference. Instead of timing myself, I can now just look down at my Garmin, see my speed, distance, and cadence count. It's awesome. I can't wait to play with it on the ride this weekend.

1 comment:

MW said...

foho is turning into a tri gadget freak!
hey, when you go run with your cookies, forget your watch! you'll love it!