Friday, February 6, 2009

OFF days, woo hoo!!

Wednesday, I thought I was coming down with a cold. I woke up with a sore throat and just felt exhausted. No energy. I made it through work fine, but just didn't think running, then swimming would be a good idea. It would be a blow to me mentally to have bad workouts with the little progress I've made, so I decided to take an OFF day. I think I finally wore my body down with the new routine and it was asking for some rest.

Thursday, I felt better, but not 100% so I decided to take another day. I went to bed at 8pm. I even skipped watching Grey's. Woke up at 5am, and decided to clean around the house, pack for the weekend instead of going to swim class. I get off work at noon today, so I'm planning to get my 40 mile ride in this afternoon and then if I'm feeling good, I plan to get a run in afterwards :)

No comments: