Friday, February 13, 2009

Riley


We've given him the name Riley. He just looks like a Riley. We thought we found him a home, but it fell through. The more time Adrian spends with him, the more he wants to keep him. Adrian just keeps telling me, "He's just such a cool dog!"

Adrian's going to take him to the vet and get a final workup on him. He's got really bad allergies, and we need to get all of his tests, shots, and whatever else done. Adrian took him on his walk at BullCreek last night without a leash and he's really coming into his own. He comes when you call, and I do feel bad that we don't know his name. So we're going to have to get him used to his new one :) He played with dogs at the park, enjoys dinner time with his brothers, and sleeps right on the side of the bed on his doggie bed. He's adorable. He snores just like Abare, so not only do I have TWO snoring men in my bed, I now have three, sheesh! I can sleep through anything, so no worries for me.

Adrian's going to make the final decision about adopting him out or keeping him forever today.

I'd like to preempt it and say, "Welcome home, Riley!!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Look how happy he is living with y'all.

MW said...

You seriously just made my day!
Big : ) all around!