Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekly Update

Yikes, between blogging, Facebook, Myspace, work, training, and personal life... blogging unfortunately took the back seat this week.

Quick Recap:
Feb 15th - Sunday - Austin Marathon
Monday - Off day, I was off from work and did NOTHING exercise related. I think Adrian and I walked the dogs, but that was it.
Tuesday - Off day, I used the marathon as an excuse to not do anything for two days in a row :)
Wednesday - finally went to swim. I only swam 2200 meters vs the 2700 planned workout, due to slowness. I've still only completed one workout so far. I'm just not that fast in the pool yet. When I see the blue tarps, it's game over, unfortunately.
Thursday - core and spin
Friday - Off, birthday dinner with friends.
Saturday - 56 miles on the bike. Windy. Rainy. Cold. Miserable. I really wanted to complete the 71 planned ride, but gave in to bailing out :( Next week, no excuses, full mileage no matter what. I did run 2 miles off the bike also.
Sunday - Laziest Sunday EVER! Adrian and I didn't get out of bed until 4:30pm. Yes, 4:30pm. We only got up to get food and use the restroom. We napped on and off ALL day long. Then when we got up at 4:30, we moved the party to the living room. Entire day of laziness.

Now it's time to get back on track with my exercising and my nutrition!!!

Birthday is OVER!

2 comments:

md said...

I'm soooo jealous of your lazy sunday! I'll live that one out vicariously through you :-)

Dee said...

While you were busy having a lazy day, I got hugs from the following: Mike, Katie, Jon, Keith, Amy, Larry, Carolyn, Julia, Kamran, Steph and I won't even begin to count the numerous ones I received at church.