Thursday, November 13, 2008

5 mile Cookie Run

Dee, Lori, Linda and I met for our usual Wednesday gal run. Lori changed my original 5 mile run and it was nice. Not as many twists and turns, not as many stops wondering where my trip ticket was wrong and not as many Lori's yelling, "Aww, lawdy Foho!" It was fun though.

So we're running along... and BAM! Lori blows me a kiss, two kisses actually. First one was louder, I mean harder than the second. Then out of nowhere, BFDee sees the biggest, baddest, dog she's ever seen in all her life. OMG! I couldn't not stop laughing and yelling. And there she was... running like the dog was a chihuahua, when in fact it was the like that children's book, The Big Red Dog walked through Austin.

Good times, I love these gals... 5 miles and tons of laughs.

No comments: