Sunday, November 23, 2008

Recovery Ride and quality time with the boyfriend

Adrian needed to do his long run and he thought that me riding next to him on my bike would be a good idea and good motivator for him to do the full mileage and for me to spin my legs out. Adrian and I don't workout together, because I can't keep up in any of the disciplines. He swims too fast for me, he's WAY too fast on the bike, and he's a way faster runner...

This was perfect. The bike was nice and easy for me, and the funny thing was that when we hit any type of incline, it actually took hard effort for me to keep up with him on the hills :) A little over 1:30 for him to run his 15 miles and I got to do a little recovery ride. I still hate the bike...

Good day, just wish tomorrow weren't Monday....

No comments: