Thursday, November 20, 2008

5 miles with the ladies :)

Time: 5:45pm
Location: Burnet Road
Weather: Nice
Workout: 5 miles easy
Comments: I got talked into going to a happy hour for work, argh. I normally get off at 4:30 which gives me plenty of time to miss all the big traffic and get to our meeting place around 5pm. I told my boss I'd go from 4:30 to 5pm, and so I waited, and waited and waited... ARGH!!! At 5pm, she said I didn't have to go. UGH! So now I'm in traffic and it took me a good 30-45 minutes to get there. We started the run and it was already dusk. We missed a turn, but made it up. I tripped, but thankfully caught myself. Good run. The pace felt nice and steady, but when we looked at the Garmin, showed pretty slow. Oh well, easy run in! 5 miles down and 2 weeks and 3 days to go till CIM!

No comments: