Monday, December 22, 2008

Lazy Sunday and Random Stuff

Sunday consisted of Adrian and I literally being on our backs the ENTIRE day. We woke up around 9am and watched some tv, then it was 10am, then I fell asleep again, then he fell asleep again, then it was 2pm. Adrian was supposed to run 20 miles and it was going to be my chance to ride next to him as his ongoing water stop and support. We finally got out of bed and realized that my bike having a flat was a good enough excuse to not venture out into the cold. We got back into bed. We only got up to use the restroom or get more food. Around 5pm, we decided we stunk and we showered, then resumed on the coach with pizza. I know, I know... Meredith would disown me if she knew how badly I've been eating. We stayed on the couch until midnight. Only got up to put more logs on the fire or get more food to stuff in my mouth. It was nice, we never do this and it was nice to rest.

Monday - I got my macro for the first couple weeks of my new training. I faxed in my membership paperwork to T3. Figured out over the weekend that Team Rogue CIM is officially over and I'm officially off the forum :( Work is dreadfully quiet. I have more then enough work to do, but with half the office gone, it's just hard to get motivated to do anything productive, hence the blog post.

To Do List for tonight -
  1. Watch the Hills :) Season Finale.
  2. Do some laundry.
  3. Motivate myself to get into tri training mode. Find goggles, find swim cap, find tri crap. Bike crap... crap, crap, crap...
  4. Get in 3 mile run, whoopie :) I might run longer :)
  5. Cuddle with cats
  6. Upload pics from dinner with the Cookies and post blog
  7. Get excited about tri stuff...
  8. Make Adrian old fashioned Xmas present using what I have at home...
  9. Repeat #6 over and over and over

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I'll leave my perverted comments out of this one;-)

Why did you sign up for this IM thing??? The forum will not be the same without you!!! maybe your fax didn't go through and you can just switch to a spring marathon...