Monday, December 15, 2008

Trail run/T3 signup

Sunday, Adrian and I took the boys to St. Edwards park to switch things up. I ran up ahead, then would back track back and so on. With MULTIPLE breaks, I timed 30 minutes of running. This was all within an hour, so I probably ran 5 minutes, rested 5 minutes type of thing. I really missed the trails, looking forward to getting back to that.

Next week, I'm going to bite the bullet and start filling out my paperwork to start T3 training. Dee and I ran into Ruth this weekend at the Jingle Bell 5k and she mentioned running Austin as a bad idea. So I think I'm going to go back to my original decision and just pace a friend in. I'm planning on getting back on my bike this week and start that up. Ugh.. I'm still dreading it, not looking forward to switching from running to tri stuff, but I need to get dedicated. Ironman, here I come.. woo hoo. BLAH! I'm going to start Meredith's weight loss program, get my nutrition where it needs to be. Hopefully, I'll lose a good 10-15 pounds to get me to where I need to be.

Here's for trying to get re-motivated... Day one.. and I already miss Team Rogue.

1 comment:

Dee said...

FOOL, Ruth did not say it was a Austin marathon was a bad idea, she said it wasn't a runner friendly race.