Thursday, December 11, 2008

Need Gu?


I keep my Gu in my running bra :) Here's proof... works well. No need to worry about pins, nothing flopping around at your waste band, no chafing on your side (although there has been chafing when only wearing one bra, two bras are necessary to prevent this), I never forget where it is, and it keeps it warm.

I should patent this idea and become a millionaire. This idea also works for triathlons. Why reach around to your back, when you can have it available up front :)

2 comments:

kirsten said...

Hey - I learned that at Decker this year - usually I carry them in my gloves but I tossed my gloves at mile 6 and didn't want to carry my one remaining gu - so into my bra it went.
Those poor guys - guess they'll have to use their jock!

Dee said...

Oooh, while you are out, might as well patent something for the guys to carry their gu down under. :-)