Sunday, October 19, 2008

10 Miles with Cookies!!

Time: 6:00am
Weather: Cool
Location: Team Rogue
Workout: 10 miles easy
People: ALL Cookies!! Lori, Dee, Linda, Nemo, myself, and we even had a bonus of having Amy with us :)
Comments: The run was enjoyable. Lots of catching up with Nemo and Amy and lots of story telling. We did our own thing once the directions got confusing, stopped at stores for hydration and enjoying running through downtown campus. I thought the game was at noon, because there were a ton of tailgaters out already!! We took it REALLY easy, which seemed to almost be just as hard as running at a faster pace. I think one of the Garmins's on the run showed a 13 minute average, yikes!! Funny how it was harder to run slower that it was to run faster. It was all good though, because I had my race the next day.

I came home and napped as if it were another 20 miler, relaxed and enjoyed friends for the rest of the evening. Super excited about tomorrow's run!!!

No comments: