Monday, October 27, 2008

Sunday and Monday Recap

Sunday, I slept in till about 8:30am. Adrian started to immediately do yard work and I was going to meet Sabrina and Matt at T3 for an information session about the Couer d'Alene training that starts in January. Good stuff, but in all honesty, my mind is still in marathon mode. By Sunday, it had been 3 full days of not running and I was feeling extremely guilty for this. Sabrina, Amber and I went for a bike ride. We only went 20 miles and the wind was brutal. I'm sure it wasn't as bad as I say it was, but for someone that doesn't like the bike already it felt defeating.

I felt ok, but afterwards I was extremely exhausted again. I stopped by the grocery store and got some things for dinner and Adrian cooked up some yummies! We had steak, some potatoes, fresh broccoli, grilled corn on the cob, and he had a salad. We watched a movie and we were in bed by 10pm. It felt like a long day, but I really didn't do that much.

Monday morning, I woke up, and still felt tired, so I called into work and told them I'd be in after lunch. I passed out! I was asleep until 10am. I've been drinking hot tea all day and coughing up phlegm (yummy) and feel alot better today. I don't have any "real" symptoms other than feeling 100% fatigued along with a headache that won't seem to go away. My throat has been sore over the weekend, but I think the worst is over. I'm planning to do the Tuesday workout and suck it up. Too close to Cali to start slacking now. I think the run will do me some good.

Workout for Tuesday calls for "loops of Stratford", lovely. Should be fun, kinda nervous where this loop ends on Stratford.

No comments: