Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mail Goggles??

How funny is this?? I'm not going to lie, I got this off another blog and thought it was too funny to not share. Gmail has come up with a program to help eliminate late night emails!!!

From Google: "Google strives to make the world's information useful. Mail you send late night on the weekends may be useful but you may regret it the next morning. Solve some simple math problems and you're good to go. Otherwise, get a good night's sleep and try again in the morning. After enabling this feature, you can adjust the schedule in the "General" settings page.""


How's that for funny?? I can't talk, my ex-boyfriend and I got back together two weeks ago, YAY US! But it was definately not because of a late night email :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that for real?! That is hilarious and I should probably use that setting haha. Congrats to you and ex-boyfriend!

Javier said...

I wonder if they have created a program to check if people are drunk and then prevent them from sending e-mails?

Good news about your boyfriend. Congrats.

Javier

StephW said...

congrats on you and your boyfriend!! i am happy that you found love!!