Thursday, October 9, 2008

Cookie Run


Time: 6:00pm
Location: ART on Anderson
People: Cookies, the cookie - Dee and Lori and the creamy center - me and Linda
Weather: kinda humid, but nice
Comments: Well, we are getting closer to having a full on reunion. We were only missing our Nemo (Courtney) or this would have been complete. We originally had planned to run at 6:15, but I had a hot date with the boyfriend, so I got it moved up to 6:00, thanks guys!! The run was nothing short of fun, fun times. Dee and I talk on a regular basis, against my better judgement, so Lori and Linda had some catching up to do. We had to tell them about Dee's awesome Silicon Labs Relay, we had to talk about husbands, girlfriends, new/old boyfriends, haa! I had to tell them all the mischieft Dee and I were getting into on our runs and it was just a grand ole time. I miss runs like these where we can just run, talk, and laugh.

Friends are awesome and we've seen each other through more than just running ups and downs. I've said this numerous times, but I really can't imagine my life without Rogue and the friends I've made through all the programs we've done. We should get a gold circle for all the ones we've done. Between the four of us, we've done regular marathon training, Performance Project Marathon Training, Team Rogue marathon training, Trail Series with Joe, Iron Chicks, Iron Chicks II, 5k/10k class, Summer Running Program, Long Run Program, Program before the next Program Program, we've done it all. It's been fun and we've got soooo many more years to come.

Awesome run, and Lori... thanks for the shout out in the parking lot!! I think the security guard even heard your gift to me :)

No comments: