Monday, October 13, 2008

98% Platinum, Baby!!

It's been bugging me and bugging me that I had made the wrong decision on Saturday when Dee and I got to the track. My Garmin died around mile 6, (piece of sh*&) and Dee's showed 14.1 I opted to start the track workout, rather than run the extra two miles because I was already cooling down and the rest of the Team was about to arrive and I didn't want to be doing my track workout alone.

Wiley sent an interesting article regarding GPS's. Thank goodness, thanks Wiley!! I emailed Andrea because I knew her and Clemmie ran the 16, and BAM! We ran 16, so I'm 98% Platinum and it was a huge confidence booster to know that I did the workout as I was supposed to and I didn't have "extra" energy because I only ran 14. Whew... thanks Andrea and thanks Wiley!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being 98% platinum! You will have to explain what this means :-)

Ken said...

You are a machine!!! Gooood Job!!!