Monday, October 20, 2008

IBM Stats/Adrian's race results

I’m still in shock at well I did. Check this out!!

Male Average: 51:00
Female Average: 1:00:00
My Time: 50:10 = below average of even the males, WOW!

Place after 1st 5k: 559 out of 1589 = Top 35%
Place after 2nd 5k: 536 out of 1589 = Top 33%
Place OVERALL: 550 out of 1589 = Top 34%

Gender – all the females: 116 out of 723 = Top 16%

Age Group Place: 26th out of 139 = Top 18.7%

Adrian rocked this weekend too! He was doing the 24 hour mountain bike race out at Rocky Hill this weekend. He placed 2nd in Solo Sport :) He rode 20 hours out of the 24 potential hours of riding. He only took 4 hours off, unbelieveable. He cranked out 16 laps for a total of 160 mountain bike miles. I'm so proud of him. This is his last year to race in the Sport class, next year he'll be going with the big boys in the Expert class. The Paul Mitchell team was out there and they're wanting to sponsor him :) He's getting big and elite on me and I couldn't be more proud of him. Way to go, honey! This also qualifies him for Worlds in Mohab.

http://www.grannygear.com/Races/Moab/index.shtml

Congrats honey, I'm so proud of you!

2 comments:

kirsten said...

Good luck to Adrian...it's a big jump from Sport to Expert. Been there. However, he sounds like a super talented cyclist and I'm sure he'll tear up Expert too.

Charles said...

Hey FOHO. You are Team Rogue. It may be time to stop comparing yourself to the average runner and set your sights on the age group runners. You are seeing the gains that hard training gets you! Keep on trucking!