Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Run, Core, and Spin... Whew!!

Run: 1 mile
Core: 30 minutes
Spin: 1 hour

I got my running schedule from Ruth yesterday, and woooo doggie! It's not hard, but having to fit in the runs with the spins and swims and cores is gonna be tough coordinating. Yesterday, I was supposed to run for 30 minutes, then do core, then do the spin class. I got to T3 right after work (I get off at 4:30pm) changed in my car, and took off running. I only got 5 minutes away and noticed there were a ton of cars driving by with the T3 stickers so I freaked out and turned around. I set my bike up, then only had 10 minutes till core started so I only got a mile in. 9:30 for the mile. It's a good thing I turned around because the spin class had over 40 people in it! There were a few that had to set up on the other side of the room, just to get a spot. Craziness. Class was hard, but I survived. I did have to stop spinning for a minute or two towards the end because my legs were on fire, but I didn't give up. :)

No comments: