Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Weekend Recap, short version

Saturday
Uverse was finally installed after 3.5 hours on Saturday morning.

Missed T3 ride, due to Uverse guy, rode with Amber a whopping 14 miles.

Sunday
Redeemed myself and ran 20 with Rogue. I ran by myself but it was awesome. I miss just running, TERRIBLY. I got to see the Fasties. Got to yell out FOOL a few times, saw Kamran, Mike, Bruce, Sisson, JoDee, Ruth, and Laura. I was only supposed to run 16, but I was feeling good and guilty for missing so many workouts previously.

Monday
I learned to flip turn in the pool. Adrian and I probably only swam 1200 meters, then we walked the dogs on the trails for a good hour, hour and a half :)

1 comment:

Jon said...

Yay for flip turns - they will make those workouts so much better once you get the hang of it!