Friday, January 23, 2009

Spin and Core

Time: 5:30 - 6:00
Workout: Core
Location: T3
People: T3 people and Steve :)
Comments: Core was hard, but it's always hard cause I have NO core. Good workout.

Time: 6:15pm
Workout: Spin
Location: T3
People: T3 People and Steve :)
Comments: Spin was hard, but mainly because I have SOO much work to do on the bike. There was a TON of standing, and the only time I can spin and stand is when I keep my upper body still and spin, but I can only do this for a few seconds because my legs just burn, burn, burn. When I try differently, I feel like my legs aren't keeping up with the bike, like I'm over the gear. I asked Chrissie after class, and sure enough, the way I do it when I can only do it for a few seconds, is unfortunately the right way.. hmpf. I have a ton of work to do. Good class!!

Thanks to Steve for making the class fun. :)

No comments: