Thursday, January 8, 2009

Shout Out to my FOOL!

OMG, just wanted to give a shout out to my BaFaDuh aka FOOL!!! She did her first Team Rogue workout this morning at 5:30 in the am :) Fo shizzle her nizzle, she's hot! She's gonna tear up the next marathon. Wooo hoooo!! Could it be possible that we both gain from our separation of the next 6 months and when we reunite, we will be 3:?? fast?? OMG, the possibilities are endless... Woo hooo!!!

FOOL, I'm so proud you.

(Picture me doing the happy dance at my desk yelling, "FOOL is in the hizzouse!")

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I got to see your Fool this morning. Jealous?

Priscilla said...

Katie, why you got be like that?? Yes, I'm jealous, FOOLBUTT!

Dee said...

And Katie, don't forget to mention the hug that you and I shared when we saw each other.

Keith said...

I got a hug too. And Dee looked like she was on a serious mission. You better work to keep up with her FoHo.

Dee said...

That's right Keith, not only did we share a hug, but we had a chance to sit next to each other while Sisson gave us our final instructions. And what was that cute girl's name with the red tights on, she hugged me also.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I didn't want to throw her completely over the edge with our huggin' moment;-)

there was lots of love this am FoHo!!! and some smack talk to boot!!!

Dee said...

Oh and I almost forgot, I gave Kamran a great big ol' happy birthday hug.

Anonymous said...

SHAMELESS!!

I'm joining Steve's group too if all this lovin' comes with it.

P-lic

Anonymous said...

When are you coming for some lovin Priscilla. You know that's what our team is about.

Priscilla said...

Kam - I just finally dedicated myself to Meredith. So I'd like to lose a few pounds then show up all super fine :) I'll be running with the Sunday Rogue Austin group till the marathon...