Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Run

Adrian got to a late start. We slept in and started watching tv. It was nice though. I think my body needed the extra sleep after my first week of caos. We didn't get down to the trail till 1pm and I was planning to do 15, but only got in 10.

I averaged 9:43's and felt great, legs felt great and but I don't think I ate enough over the weekend to fuel for this run. I did the 10 mile loop, then gave up when I knew the car was there. Next weekend, I'm going to run with the Sunday group to prevent stopping early.

Adrian got his 20 in and super proud of him.

Good end to a tough weekend :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you see Dee on the trail? Did she give you love??? I mean that's what us Saturday runners get...just sayin.'

Great end to a tough work-out week!!!