Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Office vs. Grey's Anatomy

Disclaimer: If you haven't watched the Season Premiere's then STOP READING NOW!

So.. I've been anticipating Grey's Anatomy for the last few weeks. Ever since I saw the first preview. I even rewinded, stopped, and stared at the previews to figure out if that was really McDreamy in the supposed crash. I even got an invite to go to dinner with a new guy friend, and declined, all to watch Grey's. Maybe this is why I'm single :)

So, the workout went ok. I'm happy with it, but I rushed home. Showered, ate a healthy dinner and was ready to watch. It had been on for about 30 minutes so it was perfect. I had stalled enough so I could fast forward through the commercials. It starts and it's ok. I didn't enjoy the Chief being so grumpy. Honestly, I'm the romantic type and was waiting for the gushy love stuff with Meredith and Derek, and there was none :( I thought the Army Dr was creepy and that whole thing with Cristina disturbed me. The icicle falling into Cristina's stomach = RETARDED!! The only part that caught my attention was Izzie seeing Dennie, that was sweet and romantic. I half way enjoyed when Meredith was taking care of Derek's hand, but that got spoiled because I was afraid she'd freak out and call off the moving in. So overall, I was DISAPPOINTED! I sure hope Grey's Anatomy doesn't turn into ER. I used to love me some ER, back in the Noah Wiley, George Clooney days, but it turned to $hit and I quit watching it. I'm hoping Grey's doesn't turn ridiculous... ugh.

Now... the Office. HILARIOUS! I've never watched an episode and didn't laugh out loud. And what the perfect episode now that I've started on the right path of eating healthy :) The first part when they're stuffing their face with cheese fountains and chocolate. Totally me :) I cracked up the entire time, and I'm not going to lie... I shed a few tears when Jim proposed to Pam, now that's the stuff I love!! Dwight putting fruit in the vending machine, Michael in the fat suit, the awkward moments that the new HR lady puts herself in, Kellie passing out on the scale, Phyllis having to run 5 miles... And the best part was the rapping by Michael and the new girl. Wicky wicky what??? OMG, I laughed the entire time... good stuff

Winner by unanimous vote: The Office

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I Just watched the first series of "The office" season 5 at here http://tubedirect.net/index.php?q=office-season-5-ep-01,-02,-03,-04
Quick loading and good quality! Highly recommend for all!

Unknown said...

I was disappointed too in Greys;-(

StephW said...

I was totally disappointed in Grey too. I was all excited and had some friends over, cooked dinner and had a bottle of wine chilled. I am hope it gets better. Now waiting for desperate housewives.

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one that liked Grey's last night? I think I was just excited that its back on...the whole scenario with the 3 ladies and their husbands was annoying to me though. I think I need to start watching The Office.