Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm trying!!


I'm really trying to make healthier food choices and I caught some slack from Killer for bringing left over Krispy Kremes to the workout, but they were from Sunday, the day before I sent Meredith the "I need you" email.
So on the way home, I thought about what I had to eat and my options were make a salad, blah... soup... double blah... or a tv dinner... triple blah. So I stopped at Luby's and got baked fish, corn, and green beans. Delicious and I think it's healthier than not eating, which was going to be option 4. My appt with Meredith is on the 23rd at noon.. wish me luck :)

3 comments:

Julia said...

Hang in there girl! Meredith is great. I am working on my poor diet choices as well. Hard to give up sugar...sigh...but you do feel better when you do...sigh

StephW said...

Gota love luby's!!

Anonymous said...

Where is your update Lil P??? You didn't find another blogsite that you like more, did you?!