Thursday, September 4, 2008

How far did I run??

I'm retarded for not knowing this link, but just got around to playing with it today.

www.usatf.org/routes

You can search for routes and use it to see how far you ran when you don't have a Garmin on. I mapped out what I ran last night, and it came out to 3.2 miles. Kinda sucks considering I took 36 minutes to run, but it was an easy run and I know my legs were tired from the hills and the sports massage... or at least that's the excuse I'm using!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I link to routes from usatf's site on my workout blog. Karen's sent out links in her emails before. Where the hell have YOU been? :)

Anonymous said...

foho, we get at least 2 a week from coach killer. now i know why you and bfdee get lost ALL the time.

Anonymous said...

I like mapmyrun.com too...in case you didnt know about that one either.

Anonymous said...

Hey Foho,
I like this site better too and your pictures are cute. However, I would change the caption under that one picture to state, "The future 3:59:59 CIM marathoners and hopefully COMB owners!"

P-lic

MW said...

and gmap-pedometer...
helllloooooooooo (carolyn style)

What's better than winning the gold medal at the special olympics?

Priscilla said...

Dang, look at these options! I do feel like a retard now.. at least I got the gold, thanks Mike!