Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Easy Run

Time: 8:45pm
Where: My home, Balcones Club Dr.
Workout: 3 miles easy or 30 minutes
People: Me and my random thoughts, no Ipod for the last SEVERAL weeks!!
Weather: Weatherbug shows 69, woo hoo!
Comments: I figured out why I love to run in blog before. I realized that running without music makes your head go crazy with thoughts, but it's a good thing. I realized I love my life and where I'm at with it. I love my job, I love my little condo (even as messy as it is now), I love my friends, I love my cats, I love my family (yes, I do..), I love my car as old as it is, and I love where I am. [Do you see what running without an iPod does!!!]

So, I learned that running on Balcones Club Dr is great because I know the mileage and it's just an out and back... it's not the best decision to run when it's dark. There are no street lights, no sidewalks, and I assumed there would be few cards, but there were many, and they were all zooming too fast for a little asian running by herself!!! Next time, run on Jollyville if it's dark.

Run was awesome, weather was perfect. Trusty Garmin that's back from the doctor states:

Distance traveled: 3.40 miles
Average pace: 10:01
Time: 34:05
Max pace: 7:40

No comments: