Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New blog :)

After seeing others use this blog, I've changed my mind and decided to switch from Live Journal to Blogspot. I'm envious of all my fellow teammates that get to log miles in their margins and have cute pictures to show their personalities. So here's my first attempt. This blog also seems much more user friendly than Live Journal.. so the switch has been made!!

Time: 7:15pm
Where: My place, Balcones Club Drive
Weather: Nice, cool, and breezy!
Ipod: none
Workout assigned: 3 miles or 30 minutes easy
Workout accomplished: 36 minutes of running easy
People: Myself and my thoughts, scary huh?
Comments: I left work early at 4:45. I was supposed to leave at 4:30, but lost track of time. I had a 5:00pm appt with Martin at Kneadz for my monthly massage. I was a few minutes late, but I saw Amy Anderson leaving so knew I couldn't be that late. Massage was the nicest I've had EVER!! Normally, I break out in full on body sweats from the pain and have to concentrate on my breathing. Today's was nice. It was tender in some places, but he said my calves which are known for always being tight were doing better. I think the regular monthly massages are helping and my TP massage ball kit. I need to make that a priority now that we're in hill phase so my calves don't fall off.

I made it home and changed and went out the door. I live right on Balcones Woods Drive and decided to run up and down that. It's short and the workout for tonight was short so it worked. My calves felt a little tight, but I finally loosen up as I was almost home. 3 miles just isn't very long and I wished I could have run farther, but tomorrow's workout is gonna be a hard one so I decided to do as prescribed. I only went over for 6 minutes :)

Tomorrow's workout is progressive pace, incorporating HMGP, holy shit!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the french toast? you moved!!!

MW said...

welcome to the new world!
By the way, I use www.breakingthetape.com. For my miles and shoe log.
I track all kinds of stuff including 4 pairs of shoes.
Takes me 2 mind to fill put the form, it keeps tallies and then feeds the summary to my blog. There's other stuff out there, but it works well for me. (it's free)