Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Rollers, what are those??

Time: 6:15pm
Location: Anderson High School
People: Team Rogue and some new peeps!! Yay Robyn and new guy..
Workout: 1 mile warm up, 2 down, 2 up, 2 down, then come back... it was wierd, but it worked out to be about 8.5 miles according to Dee's Garmin
Weather: Felt warmer than lately
Comments: I started off without Dee, but she showed up just a few minutes after we took off. We start the Rollers workout and Dee and I were chatting, or I was attempting to chat until she went Billy Goat on me! I couldn't keep up with her on the hills and she slowly got away from me. We caught back up with each other at the water, but the same thing happened. I was breathing heavy and couldn't find my rhythm and there she was, nice, relaxed, and Billy Goating up those hills. Thanks Andrea for the term!! On the way back, I stopped at the convenience store to use the restroom. I felt better and ran with Billy Goat for two miles, until we turned around to come back. I was pushing too hard and decided to pull back. I couldn't keep up with the BG. She rocked the house and I'm proud of her. Ba Fa Duh is back in the hizz-ouse!! If she keeps up this Billy Goating I'm gonna tell on her and get Killer to adjust her MGP, but don't tell... shhh....

3 comments:

Dee said...

If I'm Billy Goat (BG) then you are BloHo (Blog _o). You started this!

Andrea said...

Good job tonight. I think the term I meant to use was Mountain Goat, but Billy Goat sounds funnier!

Dee said...

And another thing...since when did Killer EVER listen to you.