Thursday, September 11, 2008

Whoops!


My bad.. I took an after picture instead. I stopped at Suzy's and got some California rolls for dinner. Here are the remains :)
Eating was bad today. I'm convinced I have some type of eating disorder, because I get in these gorge modes and eat REALLY bad for fear of having to eat right aka upcoming Meredith meeting. For breakfast, I had two chorizo, egg, and cheese tacos... lunch was a turkey pita w/real Doritos, snack was a Butterfinger.. then peanut M&M's... then the sushi rolls for dinner. I'll restart tomorrow with yogurt or cereal for breakfast... 9/23 can't get here fast enough.. I can feel I'm gaining weight...

3 comments:

JohnF said...

I started to change my diet earlier this year. I found that a few weeks after switching to healthier diet, most of the cravings like this went away.

Charles said...

I'll stick to a perfect diet for two weeks then have Carne Guisada Enchiladas with rice and beans and a Margarita last night. I think its pre sole buster stress!

kirsten said...

Hey, I'm kirsten, otherwise known as Skirt - new chic in your group (OK hanger on in Karen's Austin Marathon grp). Here is my blog - http://320dreamorreality.blogspot.com/.
I eat or at least try to, 3 medium sized meals a day and 2-3 snacks. I fill up on water, fruit and carrots if necessary. My weakness is sugar so occasionally I'll treat myself to Gelato (I NEVER buy ice cream in larger than single servings), quality dark chocolate or quality cookies. I love cake but hate feeling that the concentrated sugar in the frosting gives me so I try not to eat it. Get an appt with Meredith - she makes it so easy to eat right. I feel so much better and have way more energy. It's worth a little extra energy.