Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm not tired!!!

So it's Friday night before a long run. I just stuffed my face with tons of carbs and am super full, but surpisingly not tired. Today was busy with work, work, work. I stayed in the office for lunch and have all of my co-workers trained to not ask me to go out for lunch anymore because I'm really concentrating on eating food from the grocery store rather than restaurants and fast food establishments.

I'm looking forward to the run tomorrow morning. Dee and I are going to start at 5:30, just cause. No real reason.

I guess that's it, I'm stir crazy, not tired.. and ready for the morning to be here!!! Looking forward to running with Dee, seeing our shirtless men run by us in a blur, having the entire Team Rogue pass us (haha) and coming home to a nice nap with my girls :)

Yeah, the weekend is here!!

No comments: