Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Massage attire

So during our warmup Dee mentioned to the group as we were running that she got her monthly massage. During the conversation, it arose that she wears her shorts. And her running bra. And her shirt. So we polled the group and here are the results.

Foho - buff or just panties
Ashlie - buff or just panties
Andrea - clothed
Robert - buff or just panties
Robyn - buff or just panites
Killer - buff or just panties

I can't remember who else we asked, but the general consensus was that Dee was a goober. So the question remains...

What do you wear when you recieve your massages???

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hysterical. I think Dee may be missing out...

Amy said...

Robyn isn't a good data-point, since she's had one massage ever. And I bet she wore underwear.

I prefer buff, but I've had massage folks who preferred underwear, so I usually try to get a feel for what THEY'RE comfortable with beforehand.

Man, I need a massage before Longhorn.

Amy said...

I feel I should set the record straight. Robyn clarifies that she's had TWO massages.

Dee said...

I never knew! I always wondered why Martin would leave the room for me to get 'ready', and I would be like Martin let's get this started!

MW said...

Dee, please see my comment on your blog. I second the motion of shorts and tshirt.

these rookies are too young to know what's best!

kirsten said...

LOL. This is the funniest post yet. Panties - unless it's at a race then whatever I have on.