Friday, September 19, 2008

The lone M&M

Ok, so I originally told Dee I was going to blog about all my eating until I saw Meredith, but it's been so bad that even I have been too ashamed to share with everyone. Today was my last bad meal. I see Meredith on Tuesday, and I can definately feel the added pounds. My jeans are tight today for Jeans Friday and I'm already planning on wearing a shirt tomorrow :( I knew things were bad when I got excited from seeing this under my desk.

Here is my desk.




And here's what I got excited about when I leaned back in my chair.



Can you see it?? It's an M&M and I actually got excited thinking it was sign for me to go downstairs and hit the vending machine and get some peanut M&M's. I didn't... but I need help. Please say a prayer that Meredith can rid these awful chocolate ghosts from my soul.

3 comments:

Dee said...

Meredith really has her work cut out for you. Don't be surprised if she advises you to seek some mental assistance as well. (shaking head from side to side)

kirsten said...

I know exactly how you feel. I was heading to needing to wear a shirt this summer. I have a problem with cookies and chocolate. Anyway, I went to see Meredith and she didn't cut me off sweet stuff, just tried to help me find better options that were sweet, choocolatey and healthy - ie chocolate pudding. Works well. I do occasionally have a cookie but I make it a quality one - not some trash from the grocery store. I do eat chocolate but only dark chocolate. I could still shed a pound or 2 but I feel better in general. Don't be ashamed about your bad choices...everyone makes them...I'll bet there isn't a single person in Rogue that eats perfectly.

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to say you ate the lone M&M...I probably would have contemplated that haha.